Today I was reading in John 7 and 8 and one phrase really stuck out to me - "...because His hour had not yet come." Do you wanna know why? Well, it shows that God has a perfect timing for everything. No one was able to touch/arrest Jesus because it wasn't time. Jesus still had His ministry on the earth. God planned from before time when Jesus would be crucified and it wasn't then, so no one laid a hand on Him. It's really neat to think about my life and how God has perfectly orchestrated everything. In His perfect timing I was born...in His perfect timing I was saved...in His perfect timing I was accepted into the dental hygiene program...in His perfect timing (fill in the blank) --- things to come in my life will be in His perfect timing. So instead of worrying about what my life will look like in 10 years I can trust Him because He has perfectly timed everything. Nothing will be unexpected to God. He has been faithful and will be faithful. He is unchanging. That's so encouraging, isn't it? What a great God we serve!
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Welcome to my journey :)
Today I was reading in John 7 and 8 and one phrase really stuck out to me - "...because His hour had not yet come." Do you wanna know why? Well, it shows that God has a perfect timing for everything. No one was able to touch/arrest Jesus because it wasn't time. Jesus still had His ministry on the earth. God planned from before time when Jesus would be crucified and it wasn't then, so no one laid a hand on Him. It's really neat to think about my life and how God has perfectly orchestrated everything. In His perfect timing I was born...in His perfect timing I was saved...in His perfect timing I was accepted into the dental hygiene program...in His perfect timing (fill in the blank) --- things to come in my life will be in His perfect timing. So instead of worrying about what my life will look like in 10 years I can trust Him because He has perfectly timed everything. Nothing will be unexpected to God. He has been faithful and will be faithful. He is unchanging. That's so encouraging, isn't it? What a great God we serve!
Today I was reading in John 7 and 8 and one phrase really stuck out to me - "...because His hour had not yet come." Do you wanna know why? Well, it shows that God has a perfect timing for everything. No one was able to touch/arrest Jesus because it wasn't time. Jesus still had His ministry on the earth. God planned from before time when Jesus would be crucified and it wasn't then, so no one laid a hand on Him. It's really neat to think about my life and how God has perfectly orchestrated everything. In His perfect timing I was born...in His perfect timing I was saved...in His perfect timing I was accepted into the dental hygiene program...in His perfect timing (fill in the blank) --- things to come in my life will be in His perfect timing. So instead of worrying about what my life will look like in 10 years I can trust Him because He has perfectly timed everything. Nothing will be unexpected to God. He has been faithful and will be faithful. He is unchanging. That's so encouraging, isn't it? What a great God we serve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment